MSO Pickleball Players,
Registration is now OPEN for the 2016 MSO Summer Games Pickleball Tournament.
Here are the updates and details…
- Please visit www.michiganseniorolympics.org to register online and pay your registration and 2016 MSO Membership Fee (if you didn’t play in the Winter Tournament).
- You must also go onto www.Pickleballtournaments.com and fill out the registration there as well (you will not be charged on this site).
- OR you can call the MSO office at (248) 608-0252 or (248) 608-0250 to register over the phone
- OR you can print the application in the MSO registration book and mail it to: MSO, 650 Letica Dr., Rochester, MI 48307
We are in need of REFEREES. If anyone is interested please contact Jeremy Ridky at Jeremy_Ridky@opcseniorcenter.
Here are the details for the tournament:
- Friday, August 19th – Men’s Doubles (ALL)
- Saturday, August 20th – Mixed Doubles (ALL)
- Sunday, August 21st – Women’s Doubles (ALL) & Men’s Singles (50-64)
- Monday, August 22nd – Women’s Singles (ALL) & Men’s Singles (65+)
Food: Heartland-Oakland will be sponsoring this event and will provide bottled waters and snacks throughout the day (bagels, fruit, yogurt, granola bars, etc. )
If you are in need of a partner please visit our partner search page: http://www.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.
Michigan Senior Olympics
650 Letica Drive
Rochester, MI 48307
OFFICE: (248) 608-0252
FAX: (248) 656-3153